Steals Of The Week – Best Domain Name Buys
urbanmuscle.com 100 USD 2019-05-11 GoDaddy
- Looking for a killer brand on a tiny budget? They are still out there. This week we find this two word inner city fitness brand that is super brandable and applies to many types of companies in the health and fitness industry. At $100, it is a steal!
Reals of the Week – Realistic Domain Name Buys
norsecorp.com 18,001 USD 2019-05-11 GoDaddy
- Realistic price for a strong .com company name.
easytours.com 3,311 USD 2019-05-10 DropCatch
- A good brand for any kind of tour company. Brandable and memorable. The name coveys the service as well as your expected experience. Nice purchase.
depressiontreatment.com 2,800 USD 2019-05-12 GoDaddy
- A fair price for a descriptive and easy to monetize .com domain name.
Heals of the Week – Worst Domain Name Buys
thiink.com 50,000 USD 2019-05-13 DigitalStrategies.Marketing
- Thiink.com has some branding potential and “could” be made into a decent brand, but with the obvious spelling error and inability to pass the radio test, we would have passed on this one. The fact that they paid $50k makes it a real heal.
pope2you.net 3,551 USD 2019-05-10 GoDaddy
- One of our least liked sales of the week has to be pope2you.net. We know $3.5 k isn’t a lot of money to some people, but it strikes us as a particular poor purchase for a three word .net with a 2 for one of the words. How this name will get monetized is also a bit of a mystery.
4u.tube 12,000 USD 2019-05-13 Sedo
- Another heal of the week has to be 4u.tube sold through Sedo. While the name isn’t vehemently terrible and it is relatively short, it is on a new gtld and they did pay 12 grand for fouru, I mean 4you, I mean foru …. well, I think you know what I mean.
Deals of the Week – Great Domain Name Buys
pawtails.com 100 USD 2019-05-16 GoDaddy
- With the money being spent in the pet industry, we would have expected this name to sell for 10x to 100x that it sold for. Someone caught a great deal for the retail or service or entertainment segments of the pet industry.
optimumleads.com 103 USD 2019-05-15 GoDaddy
- Lots and lots and lots of money has been made by lead generation companies on the internet. Why not select a brand that also describes your product for $103?